Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

On 21 Jun 2006, Andreas Barth verbalised:

> A GR can definitly override any decision, and restore Sven's commit
> access.

        I find this interesting.  If I decide to add a --abi option to
 make-kpkg, a GR can revert that decision?  I can kinda see this
 happening indirectly, via a fork and expelling me from the project,
 or did you have anything else in mind?

> If the repository is hold on a debian.org-machine, it is definitly
> bound by the rules of our constitution. If you don't like it, don't
> use debian ressources.

        Can you define which part of the constitution states that if
 I, say, do a chmod og-rwx on some file in my home dir on a user
 machine, that decision can be over turned?

        manoj
--
Any vacuum cleaner would sooner take the nap off a rug than remove
white threads from a dark rug.