Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
        We are indeed a volunteer group.  We need to at least work
 well enough together so it remains fun enough for the volunteers to
 continue to volunteer.  When one individual cause enough fun to be
 sucked out from other people, we need ti step back and figure the
 sweet spot. Sticking to retaining people no matter how socially
 dysfunctional they are is not it.
Certainly I will not argue that any fool should be allowed to harass the rest of the project to their heart's content. Finding the sweet spot is critical and have a way to make these decisions in a process-oriented manner instead of the ad-hoc personal feelings of those in "command" at a given time.

I'm sure we are roughly in agreement that Sven should suspend his tirade and try sending some patches or even fork the repository. That aside, I still wonder why his mailing list access wasn't clipped instead of his CVS account.