Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 10:06:02AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 02:01:47PM -0700, Chris Waters wrote:
> > Frankly, as someone who is looking into setting up a support team for
> > some debian packages, I am appalled at the notion that the DPL can
> > dictate who can and can't be a member of my team.

> Ugh; that's not what's happening here at all.

I know, I know; not suggesting it was.  The vehemence of my post was
not in reaction to anything you or the tech ctte has done or is
doing.  It was in reaction to the suggestion that you should be asked
to do something like that!  Or (worse yet) that there should be a GR.

But thanks for the post.  I don't envy you being forced to mediate
this mess, but it definitely sounds like you're doing as well as
anyone could.

cheers

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single