Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

* cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) (cobaco@skolelinux.no) [060620 11:02]:
> judging from that Sven was definately in the wrong, of course that log
> doesn't give any explanation at all of Sven's side of the story, so it
> doesn't give enough information to get a complete picture.

if you start only now to form your picture you seem to have
hidden under a rock for some time.

the goal in this is not to find ѕomeone to blame or find out who
is in the wrong, but to decide on a way to get debian to waste
less time and get relevant stuff done.

not following useless discussions is good, if you keep to that rule
and not come in at the end of some (like this) discussion and
make it start over again.

To me it looks like you came out from under your stone just
recently and share your thoughts for a change.