Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

<cobaco@skolelinux.no> wrote:

> > > Just for the record, he may have not abused his d-i commit rights but
> > > did abuse his d-k svn admin rights.

two wrongs don't make a right, that'd be a sepperate issue

(and since it's a log from march I'm assuming it got resolved somehow?)

> > How, specifically?
> http://www.wolffelaar.nl/~jeroen/sven-revokes-js-svn-from-kernel

judging from that Sven was definately in the wrong, of course that log
doesn't give any explanation at all of Sven's side of the story, so it
doesn't give enough information to get a complete picture.
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)