Re: debian-niggers and debian-lgbt projects.

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 07:14:16PM -0500, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Matthias Julius wrote:
> >Or a little more direct:
> ><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America>
> >
> >Matthias
> I have suspected for some time the GNAA has a number of "sleeper agents"
> infiltrated into Debian.

Well, it probably has one less such now, who will be the next target of the
witch hunt ? /me still thinks it would have been more in-touch if they had
burned Jonathan/Ted on the stack on the central plaza of mexico, like the
spanish inquisition used to do back then :)

Friendly,

Sven Luther