Re: The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
> Please stop dignifying this waste of flesh by holding a conversation with
> him.

Do you think it's fine to ignore good advice on dealing with
disruptive behaviour just because the target is debian-women?
Must you sink to the level of the attacker?

I think it's better to show him how little support his views have,
even among opponents of the current debian-women effort.  When he
tries to mislead or starts flaming, slap him back.  I'm surprised
we're three mails in and that From-line is still not banned for
being invalid and a flame source.
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/