Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 15:10 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> If you can't think of anything useful to do,
> you might like to look at http://ftp-master.debian.org/unmet-deps/ for
> a bunch of ftp-masterish problems that no one else is looking at much
> these days.

Might be a dumb question, but isn't this more the responsibility of the
respective maintainers than of the FTP-master? If so, wouldn't this be
better sorted by maintainer and/or linked from the PTS, than hidden in
some corner?

By the way, those files were most recently updated last July.

Thijs