Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net>
> On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 07:28:16AM -0700, Mike Bird wrote:
> > Election promises are not worth the hot air they're not printed on.
>
> This is an extremely cynical viewpoint that essentially excuses lying to get
> elected.  If you can't go by the promises and statements made in someone's
> platform, then how can you judge their suitability as a candidate?

It suggests that we can't and we could end up with a DPL who
issues decisions apparently based on their personal opinion of
the protagonists, engages in on-list flamewars with the "losers"
and generally seeks to hide problems.
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/