Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2006-06-02 11:24]:

> So, you believe the kernel package, as well as all the out-of-tree modules
> which need to be intimely related, and will probably all need NEW together,
> are just 'pet packages' ?

Strip the "just" and you have the impression I get from your mails.
Every time something with kernel, or more with the installer which is
related to ppc does not go the way and the speed you like we see new
mails from you on debian lists complaining in an imo offending way.

yours Martin
--
<maxx@debian.org> ---- Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operating System
<Ganneff> kde und tastatur? passt doch nicht mit dem nutzerprofil