Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

Scripsit Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
> On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:56:37AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

>>   And you asked :
>>   And if there are failures again with -15, can we expect a -16 soon that
>>   fixes them *without* needing to add new packages?

> Which was a request, not a complaint.  My complaints come from Bastian's
> response that no, he did not intend to focus -16 on getting 2.6.16 into
> testing, regardless of what bugs showed up in -15.

Don't _all_ new kernel packages require NEW processing because kernel
packages have the entire version string embedded in the package name
(for good and sound reasons)?

Or is dak smart enough to exclude exactly this case from the NEW detour?

--
Henning Makholm                             "We're trying to get it into the
                                parts per billion range, but no luck still."