Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:21:13AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 08:15:42AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Now, the remaining question that has me baffled is how you reconcile the
> > factof waiting for NEW, with the 'vitality' part of your DPL plateform.
>
> Wait, we sent off the ftp-assistant on a two-week vacation in *Mexico*
> to relax and gain `vitality', and now you're still complaining?

First, with the DPLs (non-)answer, what is left else than complain, and second :

Second, please reread the DPL's plateform, and what he understands about
vitality, a quick quote about this :

  "And sometimes doing it fast *helps* you to do it right, by letting you try
  out solutions and act on the feedback -- that is, the "release early,
  release often" philosophy"

You see how i can see a serious contradiction between this and the
waiting-for-NEW game ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther