Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 07:27:04AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Roger Leigh <rleigh@whinlatter.ukfsn.org>
> > Quite.  I saw AJ's words as being complementary, not derogatory.
> Well, normal people think it's derogatory to write that
> normal people do one thing, but you did something else(!)
> If AJ meant it as purely a compliment, that's welcome (but
> I wait to see) but it seems a strangely-worded one.

There are two alternatives to "normal", one is "abnormal" which is usually
derogatory; the orther is "extraordinary" which is the opposite.  I didn't
think there was any confusion; but apparently there is, so to be clear,
I think Sven's dedication to working on Debian is hugely commendable,
and goes completely beyond what anyone should expect. Obviously it does
make some things harder.

Cheers,
aj