Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

Roger Leigh <rleigh@whinlatter.ukfsn.org>
> Quite.  I saw AJ's words as being complementary, not derogatory.

Well, normal people think it's derogatory to write that
normal people do one thing, but you did something else(!)

If AJ meant it as purely a compliment, that's welcome (but
I wait to see) but it seems a strangely-worded one.

> I thought AJ's entire mail was impartial, diplomatic, non-inflammatory

Partiality and diplomacy, I'm not sure and I'm not sure
whether that matters, but it inflamed things.

> and showing the best path to achieve reconciliation and re-establish
> trust on both sides.  Exactly what one would expect of a good DPL.

Is it the best path?  Is it even viable?  Time may tell.

--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/