apt

Hello,

I just received a mail from one friend of mine, he reported aptitude
retrieves updated package list from servers (included in
/etc/apt/sources.list) by diffs, i.e. does not download the whole
list, but only modifications (like patches). Sorry if I cannot
epxress clear.

Please approve or reject this information. And don't you intend to
make package upgrades by diffs (or deltas, but I do not know
difference) like one could use on SuSe or Gentoo?

Thank you

--
	Igor Bogomazov (Russia, St. Petersburg)