Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2006-05-10 14:43]:

> On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 02:31:09PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> > And if anything, we now have an official decision on this matter (even
> > though you might not like it), so we can all move along.
>
> All except me, naturally, right ?

The world won't collide just because you didn't get cvs write back.

> Altough you are wrong, aj didn't really give a official position

Correct so far.

> he defaulted to follow the d-i team's position without giving any
> valable explanation, and clearly pointed that he considered the
> Technical Comitte and/or a GR the right way to continue this.

Where do you read that? He stated "I've concluded that removing Sven's
commit access was a reasonable course of action and won't be asking that
you accept Sven's request to have it reinstated."

Work is possible without cvs access, if you don't want to do so then
don't but please stop complaining.

> Friendly,

Nothing friendly in the last ton of your mails, maby you want to change
either your wording or your closing.

your Martin
--
<maxx@debian.org> ---- Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operating System
* Erich Aigner <aigner@eunet.at>:
> Die CHUI-Fetischisten möchte ich mal fragen wie sie sich ein Fax
> ansehen?

mit lpr
                -- Andreas Werschlan, at.linux