Re: [SUMMARY] About terminology for stable/testing/unstable and related issues

* Christian Perrier:

> Most concerns have been raised about my proposed use of "branch" for
> talking about stable/testing/unstable. "Suite" seems better...suited,
> indeed.

Suite has already been used informally.  For completeness, you should
also mention "section" (main, contrib, non-free) in your more official
writeup.  You can sidestep the question whether sections besides main
are part of versions, releases or distributions. 8-)