Re: Should this be how i am supposed to act in mailing list discussions ?

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
> Seing your recent posts, I'd say you're going through a pretty serious
> breakdown, and you really should do something about it.

Anyone taking psych counsel from debian-project *needs* psych counsel.

I've no idea what happened to Sven Luther to make Mike Hommey
lash out like that.  The first post in this thread didn't
explain much to those not already involved.  Fine by me.
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/