Re: Private copies of list replies

Brett Parker <iDunno@sommitrealweird.co.uk>
> Interesting... how sure are you that mutt doesn't respect List-*
> headers? (It's been a loooong time since I added any list config in my
> muttrc, it's not been anywhere near as long since I joined a new list,
> and weirdly "l" just works).

Not at all sure! It seems it was finally fixed in debian version
1.5.6-20040722+1 (CVS snapshot 20040722), closing Bug 49048.
I apologise for missing that - after four and a half years (four
of them upstream), I thought it was pretty much a wontfix.
I will update my notes.  Thanks for pointing it out. In return,
have a tip: if you define Bug and Closes: as firefox-based
browser bookmark keywords, then pasting "Bug 49048" or "Closes:
#49048" takes you to the report.

So, if mutt finally has List-Post support, what would munging
the non-standard MFT header onto all list posts add?

Puzzled,
--
MJR/slef