Retiring, and revoking gpg key

[def-ref says to send this to -private, but I think that's just
dumb. Nothing about this message is private]

I orphaned the last of my packages a few weeks ago; now I'm retiring
from the project properly.

I'm also taking this opportunity to replace my gpg key. 14ad797f is
now five years old, and it's only 1024-bit DSA. I was going to keep it
for a few more years, but this is a convinient opportunity.

Revocation certificate for 14ad797f:

My new key is:

pub   2048R/98ACC10A 2006-03-16
      Key fingerprint = 3277 4EA5 FAC9 C75B 8D66  D6CE 890F 8286 98AC C10A
uid                  Andrew Suffield <asuffield@suffields.me.uk>

And is attached for convinience.

[I'm not subscribed to this list]