Re: Private copies of list replies

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

       I guess it is time to move to a more capable MUA, no?

       manoj
How many Joe/Jane users do you think can handle the complexity and different paradigm required by mutt? These mailers are easy to use, and are well integrated into the desktop environment. Most importantly, they offer GUI/Point-and-Click interfaces so that they are easy to use.

(I want to set up mutt eventually, but I don't have the time to relearn mail at the mmomment. Perhaps this summer).

David Weinehall wrote:

There are plugins for Thunderbird that solves that (mnehy, for
instance); you can also do a little prefs hackery:

Again, how many Joe users are going to install extensions or mess around with their prefs.js to set up arbitrary headers ("headers? what are those")? This sort of thing has to work out of the box for everyone.