Re: For those who care about their packages in Ubuntu

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > FWIW, what you say is false and *many* developers are interested in
> > cooperation, not in war.
> >
> > And Ubuntu is doing far more for us than most other derivatives that we
> > ever had.
>
> Provide evidence, please.

Please don't reply to private emails on public list... I mailed it
directly to you because you had enough good public response. I just wanted
to add a kind of "me too" by private mail.

And you reply to the "private me too" instead of any other mail...

Cheers,

PS: And for the "evidence", I'm working on it. -devel will be informed
when it's ready.
--
Raphaël Hertzog