Re: For those who care about their packages in Ubuntu

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 04:58:40PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:
>
> > If that were true, you wouldn't be having this conversation with me.  It is
> > costing me an unreasonable amount of time to deal with this trivial issue,
> > and I've spent a disproportionate amount of it going in circles with you.
> > I'm quickly losing interest in discussing this with you at all, to be
> > honest.
>
> Then, um, don't.  Doesn't affect me either way.

Thomas, if you don't care about a topic please don't waste all of our time
while you browbeat your opposition (and in this case, fellow Debian
developer) in to the ground. Some of us who do care might want to see
something positive come out of this long and painful thread.

 - David Nusinow