Re: Pls comment if you have any knowledge about this

On Sunday 18 December 2005 09:53, ECE KARACA wrote:
> I have received the following mail and searched the "google" for
> Crumbtech. I was curious if this was a spam, or the offer was serious.
> There I came accross with an e-mail address of debian.org.
>
> Pls comment if you have any knowlwde about this subject.

It was just a spam, and a very typical scam.

It has nothing to do with Debian <http://www.debian.org/>, which is a
project that develops and maintains a free operating system based on
GNU/Linux. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>