Re: [Debian-in-workers] Debian on one dvd?

> At foss.in I spoke with the editor of Linux For You
> (http://www.linuxforu.com/)
> which is a magazine devoted to Linux topics with national distribution.
> As well as the articles, they distribute a DVD with each issue.  I asked
> the editor if they would be willing to distribute a Debian DVD.  He said

Jaldhar, do you think that, in addition to giving Debian DVD's they
could feature an article or interview about Debian in general and more
particularly the current big energy put in supporting languages from
India in Debian, as well as the very specific focus we put on India
and South Asia in general?

That could be an interview of some Debian contributors from the
country....or some of us in a more general way.

Maybe involve our beloved DPL (CC'ed) also ?