Re: Complaint about #debian operator

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 12:52:17PM -0800, Josh Rehman wrote:
> read the transcript: are you saying that you think your fellow
> operator acted rightly? Banning me when I was getting the information
> I needed, not banning an obvious troll (deadcat), and finally banning
> me before telling me where to complain and when it was obvious I was
> leaving anyway?

Since the rest is pointless, I'd just like to say that I fully support
Don's actions. I think that he should have told deadcat to tone it down,
but it's also entirely possible that he missed it at the time or that he
gave deadcat some slack since he has contributed to helping people in the
past. I believe that Don acted entirely properly and showed an impressive
amount of patience and restraint in dealing with you specifically. Had I
been there I would have done much the same.

If you'd like to complain further about your treatment then I refer you to
the deity of your choosing.

 - David Nusinow