Re: Complaint about #debian operator

[Paul Johnson]
> If they're related to Ubuntu, they're primarily about Ubuntu, don't
> ask them in Debian.  Debian didn't come from Ubuntu, after all, most
> people on Debian don't know or care about Ubuntu problems.

This is slightly exaggerated, as several of the problems experienced
and solved in Ubuntu are problems also present in Debian.  Because of
this, I try to keep an eye on the problems and solutions in Ubuntu and
other distros.  I suspect this is the case for other people as well,
and thus do not believe your statement "most people on Debian don't
know or care about Ubuntu problems".

I'm not sure if your message is improved by your writing style.  It
appears very aggressive to me, and that lowers my trust in it.  You
might want to take this into consideration when you compose your
future messages. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen