Re: Debian mentioned on Ethiscore

[copy to debian-project to let everyone see what I'm doing.]

"Lindsay Whalen" <lindsay@ethicalconsumer.org>

> I am pleased to inform you that the Debian website was recently included as a link in a
> report on Computers on our new Ethiscore website, which can be found at
> www.ethiscore.org
> We would be keen for you to tell your supporters about Ethical Consumer, and include
> a reciprocal link on your site [...]

I'll cc this to the keeper of http://www.debian.org/News/press/
I hope he will consider adding a link to your article.  Thank you
for including Debian.

However, I can't see the article on your site.  I have emailed
ecis about access problems with corporatecritic in the past,
but no-one answered if I recall correctly. Does ecis plan to
follow the W3C's web content accessibility guidelines soon?

I'm sure you remember that concern for community is a cooperative
principle - ignoring accessibility locks out a section of
our community.

Thank you for your attention. I await your reply with interest.

Sincerely,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask