Re: Re: Status update from Create Commons workgroup?

So, here's what's been going on with the Debian-CC working group: we had a number of exchanges back and forth in the late summer, culminating in a draft license in early June. I pushed it too close to my wife's due date in making the response, and I've been dealing with a new baby in the last month and a half.

Mia Garlick and Lawrence Lessig both contacted me by email in the last week (possibly provoked by your email, Petter) and we'll be getting a final response tomorrow. With luck we'll see a public DFSG-compatible CC license available for review in the not-too-distant future.

~ESP