Re: DCC (Debian Confusion Core) trademark negotiation status
Bart Schuller writes ("Re: DCC (Debian Confusion Core) trademark negotiation status"):
This is some kind of insulting joke.
Look at the www.dccalliance.org website:
* `common, standards-based core for Debian-based Linux distributions'
(including Debian, one might suppose?)
* `we work closely with the Debian community in implementing common
standards and enterprise features' (so you expect them to be on
* `around a common Debian core' (which is not actually Debian)
* `Assemble a 100 percent Debian core'
* Debian logo very prominent.
Perhaps Debian should revoke their permission to use the Debian Open
PS. Nice of the body to tell us officially, rather than expect us to
poll their personal website.