DPL-team issue page

since we (the DPL team) did not have formal meetings and minutes
for a longer time and still want to maintain transparency we
started a page in the wiki where we want to list the things we
work on, as long as it helps to make them public.

i know that *i* have been quite busy with dpl-team things in the
past (once debconf was over) but i have a really hard time to
remember bigger things that i did. there has been a lot of
communication going on which takes up time... anyway, i am pretty
sure i forgot several things on the list.

http://wiki.debian.org/DPLTeamCurrentIssues