about communication Re: Delegation for trademark negotiatons with the DCCA

Hi,

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 12:54, Michael Meskes wrote:
> But the word "core" is not meant as in "core of Debian" but as in "core of
> several distributions based on Debian".

What I have learned more or less recently about communication, is, that it
doesnt matter what you have said or ment. What matters in communication is
what the other party or parties understood.

And as various people have allready expressed, the word CORE can be very
misleading...

regards,
	Holger