Fw: please help

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: doug Spinuzza <coolmachine@earthlink.net>
Sent: Aug 18, 2005 8:22 AM
To: debianproject@lists.debian.org
Subject: please help

To debian project customer service,
My name is Doug Spinuzza, and I am writing to inform you of an issue that is causing me quite a bit of embarrasment. There is a website that is hosted by your company titled debian-beowulf, this is a pornographic website that has forums and links to other websites of this nature. Someone that is involved in this subject matter is using my name as a link to this very graphic content. And now it is appearing on search engines with the title Straight guys get Tricked and links through my name to this pornographic content.
I am an actor in L.A. I am a working class person who is trying to make a living. People use search engines like Google or Yahoo to check peoples stats etc... People have asked me about this site and it really has caused me a lot of grief, I am ashamed about it, because it really looks like I have posted material that I never would be associated with. I am asking you to please help me resolve this issue. Thank you very much.
                                                   Doug Spinuzza