Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 10:25:36AM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> That does not extend to permit a group to go around making accusations
> and advocating that other people do something based on those
> accusations.

Yes Andrew, we know you think we're all idiot lemmings who believe everything
we're told, but most of us are actually capable of thinking for ourselves, so
can you please drop this ridiculous line of reasoning?  For your own sake as
much as for ours.

FWIW I've never heard any accusations about you from other people. Everything
I know about you is from reading your mails and commments on IRC.

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>