Re: Please stop the Andrew Suffield spam

On  Aug 13  0:02+0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 12:10:07AM +0200, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> > For how long do we have to continue to wade through this flood of
> > emails regarding the terrible state of heart of Andrew Suffield?
>
> Until people stop making accusations.

  I didn't see any accusations in that email.

  I'm guessing that the reason there aren't more people telling you
they disagree is because you have convinced them (or nearly) to join the
cause.  Anyone who isn't ignoring you right now is probably really
frustrated with you, and strongly considering the killfile option.

  Maybe you should try to resolve this individually with those you have
taken offense to.  Continuing to reply to every message in the thread
isn't going to make people support you (I suspect that it will do
exactly the opposite, and very effectively).

> > What
> > is the ultimate purpose of this discussion?
>
> I think they made their purpose quite clear.

  I seem to recall that you started this discussion.  I'll agree that
the pledge to killfile you doesn't seem like the best solution, but the
thread has hurt you more than helped.  Nobody has done anything outside
their rigts, and the arguing is wearing me out.

--
Eldon Koyle