Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:09:16PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> There is a small group of people in this project who have spent the
> past several years trashing me in every forum they can. They've been
> putting around this notion that I generally write flames, trolls,
> put-downs, whatever you want to call it.
<snip>
> I acknowledge that I occasionally write mails which can be sharp and
> pointy, but generally it's just in response to similarly sharp
> mails.

Rather than spending your time dismissing this situation as some
cabal-like conspiracy by a small group of people, maybe you should take a
really long, hard look at your behavior and ask yourself "Why me?"

You're a smart guy Andrew (definitely smarter than me) and I think if you
really give some thought to how you present yourself beyond writing it off
as being "sharp and pointy" or the ravings of people who are out to get
you, you'll figure it out.

I, for one, hope that you do.

 - David Nusinow