Re: Pledge To Killfile a person

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 05:09:35PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 03:23:18PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 04:10:04PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > > On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 02:13:12PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > Did you not read my original mail? I thought it quite clear. I'll
> > repeat the relevant paragraph here:
>
> Thanks for providing a nice example to the discussion.  I asked for more
> information, and you just quoted your previous message, adding none.

You asked for specific information which I had already provided. I
predict that you will continue to ignore my point by claiming that I
haven't provided any further information, while never asking any
specific questions.

> You claim your point is not being addressed, yet you don't do anything
> to help people addressing it.

I have done all that I can.

> In the meantime, you indulge in a
> personal attack.

Oh look, another claim of some nebulous 'personal attack' without any
evidence. I invite people to read my previous mail (it's not long) and
see for themselves.

> If I used your words, I'd add that your mail is a needlessly stupid
> thing, and a good example of why things are the way they are[1].

> [1] Randomly taken from messages of yours in debian-devel.

Without citations or context, of course.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |