Re: Pledge To Killfile [...]

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> wrote:

> I haven't finished reading all the mail yet to know who was the dumbass that
> brought the mess out of d-private, but whomever did it is the one to blame
> for any extra negative aspects that come out of this whole deal.

According to the charity web site on which the pledge appeared,
Benjamin Mako Hill is the dumbass you seek.

I've just read some of the background and Andrew Suffield seemed
to put a point that I can believe is genuine. That alone seems to
obviously puncture the argument, so I feel that 26 people have
signed up just to take part in publicly beating someone they
don't like (...and the 5 anonymous ones, you really are below).

Some non-DD things may be just as well done in the name of the DPL
or signing DDs, especially if some DDs are uncomfortable about it.
I believe it's been done that way in this situation before, too.

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/