Re: Hardware donation to Debian

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2005, 10:01 +0200 schrieb
sabine.egger@interstar-astroservice.com:

Hello,

> we are a company in the field of astrology and we would like to
> donate some hardware in order to support your project (e.g.
> hard disks). For this reason I would be glad to be informed by
> you about the postal adress to which we have to send our
> hardware donation.
>
> Looking forward to your reply.

It would help us if you tell us from where you want to send. Then you
would get an address near you which will reduce your shipping costs.

We have a hardware donotation page:

http://www.de.debian.org/misc/hardware_wanted

I CC: the hardware donations delegate.

--