Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

The notion of a "pledge to killfile" Andrew is thoroughly juvenile.  I
am probably as guilty (if that is the word) as anyone of negatively
critiquing his conduct on public Debian lists; but I would be
horrified to see him censored.  Surely, even if every unkind thing I
have seen written about him were true (and much of it is not), Debian
is strong enough to handle this aspect of his involvement with
equanimity.  Nor as far as I know is there any indication that he has
mishandled any responsibility as a DD or has been seen by anyone
outside Debian to reflect poorly on the Project in any substantial
way.

Cheers,
- Michael
(IANADD)