Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

On 8/9/05, Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:

> is: think for yourself, and consider the sources of what you think you
> know. How accurate is it *really*? What do you find when you look at
> the things which actually happened?

That's sage advice. However, mako stated: "If you read the Debian
private email list, you understand my immediate motivation for
starting this pledge." Well, we non-devs can't read -private, so the
straw that broke the proverbial camel's back isn't actually accessible
for us to look at. If you're serious, either repost the messages he's
referring to someplace public, or give permission for public
disclosure so that those who took offense can do it for you.

Cheers,

--
Andrew Saunders