Re: What the DFSG really says about trademarks

<quote who="Bruce Perens" date="Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:34:41AM -0700">
> This latest round was provoked by the DCC announcement. I participated
> in the DCCA meeting yesterday evening. The organization has agreed to
> call themselves the Debian Common Core Association in order to make it
> more clear that they aren't in control of Debian.

That doesn't really seem all that more clear to me. Perhaps you can
explain why you think it would be.

> If other changes are required, they will be cooperative.

That's good to hear. It's important to note that despite the noise and
heated words on the lists, everyone involved int he project has been
very flexible and accommodating so far.

Regards,
Mako

--