Sun Equipment

Hello,

I noticed while browsing your website that it is powered by Sun servers.  I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our company.  GSH Intelligent Integrated Systems has been selling and servicing new and used sun equipment since 1991.  Our refurbished products can save you a substantial amount of money and our warranty is second to none.  Please let me know the next time you are looking for a complete system or just a part to keep you up and running.  Please do not hesitate to  email me at bbelliveau@gshiis.com or call  if you have any questions!

If this email has reached the wrong person kindly forward to the person in charge of the IT department.

Thank you for your time!

Brian Belliveau
Vice President
GSH Intelligent Integrated Systems