Re: Branden's mail policies

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 10:46:34AM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
> You missed:
> > > I received an interview request from Andy Channelle of the UK
> > > publication Linux Format, but unfortunately was unable to get my
> > > response to him because he's `blocking my mail`_.  A freelancer for
> > > the `Gartner Group`_ also contacted me with a very long message, to
> > > which I'm not sure how to reply yet.
>
> > > .. _blocking my mail: http://deadbeast.net/~branden/homepage/mailblock.html
>
> > How does that constitute as whining?
>
> He's publically whining about the fact these people are BLOCKING HIS
> MAIL when in fact it may just be the circumstances of their
> workplace/ISP/whatever that they are unable to change.  Yet it's their
> names he's publically trying to blacken.
>
> Branden, being a technical person who is well aware of the problems of a
> DUL'd IP, could take the more mature approach and ask his ISP for an IP
> which isn't on the DUL or get his ISP to remove the range from the DUL.
> These aren't difficult to at least ask for but he'd rather whine on and
> on about these people who are BLOCKING HIS MAIL instead of taking a
> mature approach to it.
>
> Why is my point of view hard to understand?

Because you're clearly on drugs. Remove the stick from your butthole
and stop bitching at great length about a few offhanded comments
observing that some people have made themselves difficult to
communicate with.

I bet you really *hate* the BTS, that's festering pit of 300000 'whines'.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |