Debian Jigdo (non-us)

Title: Message
Dear Sir / Madam,

Eduserv Internet are the current host for the JISC National Mirror service at http://mirror.ac.uk/. We have been mirroring the Debian non-us Jigdo downloads from ftp.fi.debian.org/debian-cd/jigdo, however it looks as though that source is now unavailable.

I have looked through your site, and found links to http://atterer.net/jigdo/, however I am unsure that this is a non-us version and that we can use it. Would you be able to advise where we might be able to link to in order to download and mirror the non-us Jigdo?

Any insight you could give would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ben Stott
Junior Analyst, Immediate Response Team

Eduserv Internet
managed hosting & development

ben.stott@eduserv.org.uk

tel: +44 (0)1225 474393
fax: +44 (0)1225 474374

http://www.eduserv.org.uk/internet

Eduserv Internet is a service of Eduserv Technologies Ltd