Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 03:12:55PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 12:54:11PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Depends on the family. Mine doesn't even lock the porno channels
> > on the TV AFAICR. There's nudity in quite a lot of the adverts on
> > some channels, too. We watch who's controlling the TV sets, as far
> > as possible. Is it a bug in our TV sets that porno isn't autolocked?
>
> But you have to switch to those chanels, as opposed to the screensaver showing
> them to whoever behind your back.

Actually, if you leave your TV set switched on, the probability of it
showing ads for sex-related "value added" telephone services (0900) in
late night is pretty high.

At least, it is in Germany, on the channels which need ads to function.

Greetings
Marc