Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

On Saturday 04 June 2005 08:07 am, MJ Ray wrote:
> "R. Armiento" wrote: [...]
>
> > > You asked to get a collage of web images.  Most of the web is porn
> > > sites.  Therefor, you asked for porn.  Feature, not bug, if you ask me.
> >
> > You miss the point that no one really asked for this "collage of web
> > images". It was a feature of the "default install" of debian testing.
>
> Is kdebase-bin really part of the default install now? Yikes!

  I don't know what's in the 'default' install, but kde is part of the
"desktop" task, which I'd expect a lot of users will use to install desktop
systems.

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|           Whoever created the human body left in a fairly basic           |