Re: [Fwd: Problems contacting the debian people .... (was: new configuration to avoid spam at the lists)]

MarC <marc_contrib@ramonvinyes.es> skribis: [...]
> Now I am writing this email to this list after being told by MJ Ray
> that debian-www@lists.debian.org wasn't appropiate.

I have also explained why I think antispamming lists.debian.org
is worse than useless.

> Please excuse me for cross posting but I would like to know why I'm
> having all this problems to contact the administrators of the lists.
[...]

Just how widespread is this problem? I know I've had several
non-responses and Marco d'Itri has been reporting it too, and
now it seems that users are being ignored. This makes debian
look bad - if these delegates need more help answering email,
have they asked for it? Are we getting to the point where there
needs to be a "Debian Enquiry Response Team"? That said, would
delegates answer forwarded enquiries? It would be even worse to
send evasive replies while trying telepathy.

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/