approved disbursement of GBP 230.37 to Martin Michlmayr from Debian UK Society

I have approved the reimbursement of some miscellaneous expenses Martin
Michlmayr accrued in the course of his duties as Debian Project Leader, in
the amount of GBP 230.37 to be paid from the funds of the Debian UK
Society.

Details are attached.

--
G. Branden Robinson
Debian Project Leader
On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 09:22:09PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I have had various DPL related expenses, mostly for Debian related
> travel I made over the last two years.  It would be nice if Debian
> could reimburse these costs.  I just went through all my stuff and it
> seems to come to about 230 GBP (if I haven't forgotten anything).
> If you agree that Debian should cover these costs, please authorize
> Debian UK (Steve McIntyre) to reimburse these costs.

I hereby approve the expenditures quoted below for reimbursment from Debian
UK's assets, pending determination by the officer(s) of Debian UK that the
reimbursment will not, in whole or part, compromise the organization's
status as a charity.  (Not that I expect any of it to, just covering my
rear and remembering what it was like to be SPI Treasurer -- no
reimbursements for hookers and cocaine, please. ;-) )

Steve, can you also let me know what Debian UK's current cash balance is,
and your general notions of monthly income and expenses, at your earliest
convenience?