Re: Debian Project Leader report for 2005-04-24

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > and users apprised of this central issue.  If the release managers see
> > that this report is correlated with a spike in reckless uploads to
[...]
> Just a bit of (hopefully constructive) feedback: I find the above to be
> quite unnecessarily condescending. We're not children and deserve to be
> treated as such.

While we are not children, there are a lot of us who are rather <expletive
deleted> individuals.  DDs do reckless, irresponsible uploads all the time,
why should anyone expect people not to do it after a sarge-might-freeze
heads'up?

If you never act like that, just ignore the whole thing.  It is not meant
for you.

  Henrique Holschuh